Monday, August 2, 2010

Tech & Tour

We arrived in Edinburgh around 11:00 AM and, after a bit of searching and scrambling, we managed to get all cozy in our dorms.  Most of us took a nap or went in search of a bit food.

We had our first tech rehearsal, for Bang Bang You're Dead, at 10 PM till 2 AM.  The theatre is very nice and it's well suited for our show.  Kymm and I focused lighting and wrote cues for a couple of hours and everybody else joined us - groggy and cranky - at about midnight.  We did a quick tech run and were out by 1:30.  I've posted some pictures that Jonna took on the Scotland 2010 photo blog at http://gallery.me.com/mbfisher62#100128.

The next morning we met up with our tour guide, Andy Middleton who took us on a tour of Edinburgh castle in the morning and that afternoon, to Stirling castle.  It was a full day of walking and learning.  Andy is a fountain of amazing information and stories - we had a grand time.  I've posted pictures that both Jonna and I took on the photo blog.  Check 'em out.

We have the Winner By Submission tech tomorrow morning at 5:30 am till 9:30 am.  We've got a few more things to scrounge up tomorrow plus we need to get our company IDs so we can see C Venue stand-by shows for free!!

All is going well!  I'm amazed that the airlines didn't loose anyone's luggage and, so far, we chaperones haven't made anyone cry yet.  But we're working on it.

Will post as often as I can.  Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. So happy to have the blog and the pix. So, do you all EVER sleep?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics!!! Sleep is overrated!!! You will have time to sleep on the plane home!!

    ReplyDelete