Monday, August 9, 2010

Settling in. . .

We're making planned attacks at marketing now - did yesterday morning and last night as well.  It was Sunday though, so not a lot of people out.  That won't be the case today as the festival now is in full swing.

No other reviews published, though we did have Broadway Baby in yesterday for BBYD and I expect they'll put something out either today or tomorrow.  Nothing on the web site yet.  Still nothing from the others that saw the show early on.  We have reviewers for Winner today and tomorrow.  Can't complain about that really: many companies are lucky to get one!

Posting new photos.  I have a short video of Kymm climbing a pillar to stick up a poster, but I'm having trouble getting it to upload.  I'll try again later - it's pretty funny.  Fortunately, she's got a good sense of humor!

No comments:

Post a Comment