We had our second day of performances today. Not as stellar as yesterday - I don't think there were any critics today; probably a good thing.
BBYD actually went pretty well. The venue did a nice job of organizing our set pieces so it was a bit easier to set up. We had about 16 people in attendance - pretty good for preview day. In 2005, we had four.
However, WBS was a different story. Just didn't "click" like it did yesterday. As well, I was a bit stressed out by the continued failure of the way we're hanging the upstage "Winner by Submission" poster. We had to struggle to get it tied up before the audience came in. Jonna and I think we have another solution; we're going to sneak in tomorrow morning around 9 AM. Only two people showed up. One left about half way through, the other looked like he was dozing. Hmmm. . . I really hope they weren't critics.
Our reviews should come out tomorrow. You might be on the look out for them as well. The ThreeWeeks saw both shows, The Scotsman saw Winner and The List saw BBYD. I will post the links as soon as they come out.
Keep the faith!
Love the updates. Hugs to everyone! Can't be good all the time.
ReplyDeleteFrom this corner, too, we appreciate your posts. I bet it's hard to find spare time to post any info for us wait-at-homers. But, thanks! Vicarious thrills here.. looks a bit rainy and damp in your neckodawuds.
ReplyDeleteJohnK